Bitcoin Wednesday Amsterdam’s 111th edition held on 7 September, 2022.
We’ll talk about some of the top headlines from the past month:
- Binance Unveils $500M Crypto Fund, Web 3 Infra Firms Raise Millions
- Bitcoin Lightning Network Capacity Crosses 3900 BTC Marking a New ATH
- Crypto Payments Firm Merge Raises $9.5
- South Korean Authorities Launch Probe Into Terra Crash
- Belarus Has Seized Millions of Dollars in Crypto, Chief Investigator Claims
- JPMorgan Says Bitcoin Is Undervalued By 28%, Cryptocurrencies Are –
- Now A ‘Preferred Alternative Asset
RSVP required to attend this event.
One of the best and longest-running regular Bitcoin and Blockchain conferences in the Netherlands.
Always held on the first Wednesday of every month.
An open and informal program for anyone interested in digital currency and the blockchain.
For Bitcoin novices and experts alike. Beginners, investors, entrepreneurs, developers, miners, traders, legal professionals — all find value in this event.
Brings together a diverse group of people from all levels and backgrounds without any barriers in order to give this important new technology a prominent role in Dutch society.
One of the goals of Bitcoin Wednesday is to promote the industry, to spread the word about Bitcoin (and related technology) in the Netherlands by raising the overall level of awareness and knowledge.